If you’re staying at Hickory Point RV Park (or any part of the West Central Florida area) during the winter months, you can enjoy our beautiful weather while visiting some fun, local festivals and events. Here are a few in the Tampa / St. Petersburg / Clearwater area near our Tarpon Springs RV Park.
We plan on updating this list as new festivals are brought to our attention, so feel free to share your favorite in a comment!
1. Downtown Dunedin Art Festival, Dunedin, January 7-8, 2017
2. Tampa Bay Black Heritage Festival, Tampa, January 12-22, 2017
3. Sunshine Music Festival, St. Petersburg, January 14, 2017
4. Florida Manatee Festival, Crystal River on January 14th – 15th, 2017
5. Sponge Docks Arts & Crafts Festival, Tarpon Springs, January 14th, 15th, 16th, 2017
6. MLK National Parade and Battle of the Bands, Tampa, January 15-16, 2017
7. Treasure Island Kite Festival & Sport Kite Competition, Treasure Island January 14-15, 2017
8. Gasparilla Pirate Fest, Tampa, January 21st, January 28th, March 4th, 2017
9. Suncoast Arts Fest, Wesley Chapel (Shops at Wiregrass), January 21-22, 2017
10. Annual Kumquat Festival, Dade City January 28, 2017
11. St. Pete’s LocalTopia (supporting all-things local), St. Petersburg February 4, 2017
12. Florida State Fair, Tampa, February 9th – 20th, 2017
13. Clearwater Sea-Blues Festival, Clearwater February 17 – 19, 2017
14. Bay Area Renaissance Festival, Tampa, February 18th – April 2nd, 2017
15. Pasco County Fair, Dade City, February 20-26th, 2017
16. Florida Strawberry Festival, Plant City, March 2-12th, 2017
17. Chasco Fiesta, New Port Richey, March 24th – April 1, 2017
Spring Festivals around the corner (look for a detailed list on the blog in April) include Tarpon Springs’ 43rd Annual Fine Arts Festival, Craig Park, Tarpon Springs, April 8-9, 2017.
So mark your calendars for this one if you plan on staying at Hickory Point RV Park in April!
Enjoy your visit during our beautiful winter weather and keep up with local events on a monthly basis on our Facebook page: facebook.com/hickorypointrvpark